Search This Blog

My guilty pleasures….

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

   My guilty pleasures, firstly is wash my motorcycle. Everyday if i have a free time I will wash my bike even that my bike was clean . I spend money to do it  around rm6.oo.
  Secondly was having fun with ride my bike dangerous style. I always do it that when hang out. it dangerous but I still do it maybe to enjoy myself.
  I also like to eat junk food . I really like super ring. Have a lot of cheese .But that can make me sick if over eat that. But I always buy when I goes to the shop. I can’t stop myself from eat it.
  I don’t like to drink plain water. After i get sick I will drink water. My mother always anger to me ,because hard to take myself.
  I also spend my money to wasting things. For example change part on my bike even that the part was not broken. I also like goes some where with out purpose. That happen when I was very boring.      
  I also like to sleep when evening. I hard to went exercise, because I really closed to my bedroom and pillow. Every is same to me sleep , if don’t have work.
  I always sleep at late night. This happen when I went out ,I forget my house and maybe i went back in the tomorrow morning.  When I arrived at home I like eat first before sleep.  That can make  me easy to sleep, but that is bad habbit , but I alwasy do it that.  
 And the last is…I like to do it work last minutes. That ability have to all men in the world. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment